Online Blackjack : the ultimate guide for beginners, win big, win fast !
Blackjack Online is a very popular casino game. Players love this wild game for one particular reason: luck is not the only factor. A player’s strategy can greatly improve the chances of winning potentially massive winnings. Want to know more? This guide will help you win more and faster.
The Rules of Blackjack Online
It’s important to know the rules of blackjack before playing your first game in real conditions in the “Live Casino” section of your operator.
Card values vary. Cards from 2 to 10 retain their value in this game. However, a face card (jack, queen, or king) is worth 10 points. You can assign a value of 1 or 11 to the Ace (depending on the hand).
Blackjack consists of 1 to 8 decks of cards with each deck containing a total of 52 cards, and they’re all in the same deck.
Goal: 21 points
In this game, you have two cards in your hand (unlike the bank which only has one card face down). Victory is won if you have a total of 21 points (or if your score is higher than that of the bank). When the bank cards exceed this limit, you automatically win, regardless of the value of your hand.
Playing Against the Bank
The main rule is easy: beat the bank. But how? You get a certain number of points thanks to the cards dealt. However, your score must not exceed 21. In this case, you will immediately lose your bet.
There are two ways to win:
- By totaling more points than the bank at the end of the game
- When the opponent has more than 21 points and “busts.” In online blackjack, your only opponent is the bank, not other players.
What happens if you have the same points as the bank?
When the player gets “blackjack” (that is, obtaining 21 points on two cards) and the bank gets 21 points on three or more cards, the player who made a blackjack wins the bet one and a half times. The bank, meanwhile, beats all participants with 20 points or less.
And vice versa, if the bank draws an ace and a card worth 10 points, it wins the victory against players who got a score of 21 points with 3 cards (or more).
Take the time to familiarize yourself with Blackjack Online!
When you play the European variant of Blackjack Online, you’ll find a few different ideas:
- Insurance: technique that allows you to bet against the dealer and allows you to double your own bet to guess the next card that the dealer will receive
- Blackjack: designates a combination of an ace and a 10 pt card, and has a total of 21 points
- Double: in the case of a strong and winning hand, you choose to double your bet and receive a third card
- Stand: the player takes no additional cards and keeps their current score
- Split: If you get two pairs, you can choose to separate them into two different parts facing the dealer
- Hit: Action of asking for an additional card
Tips for Beginners
Blackjack Online uses your strategic and emotional intelligence. Once cards are distributed, your first reflex will be to try to count them to see what the next value will be.
The bank to help itself first. If you find that a card has a value of 4, 5 or 6 points as well as a “soft hand,” the next step will probably be to “draw” an additional card to get as close as possible to 21. Now is the time for you to double your initial bet or “split” your game. The goal is simple: get the greatest profit possible if the bank loses. It is recommended never to split on 10, but rather to “double” it. As you can see, this is a powerful card in Blackjack Online. By adopting a useful strategy, you double your chances of getting 21 points!